[TACRAO] Listserv Diploma Mailing

Wortham, Trudy C. WorthamT at uhv.edu
Tue Jul 7 10:26:29 CDT 2015

Here are the responses for University of Houston-Victoria:

1)      Diplomas are mailed in a flat envelope.  Estimated postage is about $3.25 each.

2)      No tracking at this time due to additional cost.  Since we print diplomas in-house it is not difficult to reprint, but sometimes we do wonder if they really didn't receive the diploma or just trying to get out of paying the $30 for a duplicate copy.  If others have some type of innovative tracking system I would be interested in the information.

3)      We contact the student to notify them of the returned diploma to get an updated address.

Trudy Wortham, M.Ed.
Registrar
University of Houston-Victoria
3007 N. Ben Wilson