[TACRAO] Listserv Diploma Mailing

Henderson, Sarah shenderson at mail.twu.edu
Tue Jul 7 09:30:54 CDT 2015

1)      We mail our diplomas in a tube and the cost ranges from $2.00-2.50.

2)     We do not track our diplomas, primarily due to the additional cost involved.  If a student has not received their diploma within 2 months of having been mailed, we will reorder a diploma, free of charge and resend it to the address on file.

3)     If we receive a returned diploma, we will email the student to let them know to provide us with an updated address and then resend it to them.

Thanks,

Sarah Kate Henderson
Associate Registrar
Registrar's Office