[TACRAO] Listserv Copying Military IDs

GRIFFITH, REBECCA REBECCA.GRIFFITH at tccd.edu
Mon Aug 24 14:04:48 CDT 2015

Michael, I have heard this (a couple of students have said that allowing their ID to be copied is "illegal").  We are asking for a current LES (Leave and Earnings) statement or copy of current duty orders when that happens.

Regards,

Rebecca Griffith
Registrar
Tarrant County College - Northwest Campus | Office: WADM 1204 A
4801 Marine Creek Parkway | Fort Worth, TX 76179
817-515-7778 | Fax 817-515-0494
rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu<mailto:rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu> | www.tccd.edu<http://www.tccd.edu/>