[TACRAO] Listserv Houston I TACRAO Clarification

Rodriguez, Max mrodri54 at Central.UH.EDU
Tue Aug 25 09:52:22 CDT 2015

Hello,

There has been some confusion about a Houston I TACRAO fair. Dayton High School will be holding their college fair on Thursday, October 1, 2015 from 9-11am, NOT October 7th

Thank you,

Max Rodriguez
Freshman Admissions Coordinator
The Office of Admissions
University of Houston
mrodriguez45 at uh.edu<mailto:mrodriguez45 at uh.edu>
713.743.4870
[cid:image001.png at 01D0DF1B.BCFBBD30]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email from the University of Houston may be confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offense. If you receive this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.