[TACRAO] Listserv Drops and withdrawals over multiple parts of term

Leaf, Kelli REG_KLG at shsu.edu
Thu Sep 25 10:11:55 CDT 2014

Hannah,

At Sam Houston State University we would handle that as a withdrawal/resignation since the student dropped the courses for the earlier part of term prior to the census date. We would base any refunds on the percentage scale depending on the date (class day count) of withdrawal.

Kelli D. Leaf, M.A.
kelli.leaf at shsu.edu<mailto:kelli.leaf at shsu.edu>
University Associate Registrar
Division of Enrollment Management
Sam Houston State University
"A Member of The Texas State University System"
Office   936-294-1032
Fax     936-294-1737

"Coming together is a beginning.  Keeping together is progress.  Working together is success." ~ Henry Ford

[leaf]Please consider the environment before printing this email.