[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO College Night - Galveston Ball High School, O'Connell Prep, Galveston College

Scott Branum tbranum at gc.edu
Mon Sep 22 09:08:40 CDT 2014

Greetings from Galveston Island!

On behalf of Galveston College, Ball High School, and O'Connell Preparatory Academy, I would like to extend an invitation to our 2014 TACRAO College Night.  This year's event is scheduled for Monday, November 10, 2014, from 5:30 to 7:00 PM at Ball High School in Galveston, Texas.  During the event, you will have an opportunity to reach hundreds of potential students and their families.

Please see the attached document for additional details.  Please RSVP by visiting the link below.  We ask that you RSVP by November 3 to secure your space.  For institutions that have already responded, your information has been added to the form.

RSVP: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IBgnPItKPPJpBC7jlRN7IoJ52miyPhvmTbdprixyyGg/viewform?usp=send_form

We look forward to seeing you in November!
--
Scott Branum | Director of Admissions/Registrar
Galveston College

[galveston-college-logo4-smaller]