[TACRAO] Listserv Houston I TACRAO Fair Addition

Rodriguez, Max mrodri54 at central.uh.edu
Thu Sep 4 09:17:42 CDT 2014

Hello TACRAO,

There has been an addition to the Houston I TACRAO week. The details are as follows:

October 2, 2014 9am-11am
New Waverly High School
9464 Hwy 75 South
New Waverly, TX  77358
Contact: Kaye Lynch, klynch at new-waverly.k12.tx.us<mailto:klynch at new-waverly.k12.tx.us>, 936-344-6451

Max Rodriguez
Freshman Admissions Coordinator
The Office of Admissions
University of Houston
mrodriguez45 at uh.edu<mailto:mrodriguez45 at uh.edu>
713.743.4870
[cid:image001.png at 01CFC821.14EE6F00]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email from the University of Houston may be confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offense. If you receive this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.