[TACRAO] Listserv North Central Texas College College Day

Melinda Carroll mcarroll at nctc.edu
Wed Sep 3 11:54:59 CDT 2014

Please forward this invitation to the TACRAO recruiter/representative for your institution.

North Central Texas College will host our College Day on Wednesday, October 22nd, from 9:00 - 11:00 am in the NCTC Lion's Field House (gymnasium) on the Gainesville campus. Parking will be available on the lots adjacent to both the east and west entrances of the field house.

Students from thirteen high schools within the Cooke and Montague County area along with our current NCTC students will be invited to attend. Several high schools plan to transport their students by bus, so we anticipate a favorable attendance. Those traveling from a further distance will attend from 9:00-10:00 and those in closer proximity will attend from 10:00-11:00, so we request that you remain available throughout the two-hour time frame in order to serve all students.

For those recruiters equipped with the new TRC scanners, information regarding the barcode/scanner system has been provided to the high school counselors and they were asked to encourage their students to register online in advance and bring their admittance barcode pass to the event. For those students who are unable to register in advance or fail to bring their barcode pass, we would ask that recruiters plan to have prospect cards available.

Please contact Janet Cox if you have any questions and confirm your attendance by email to jcox at nctc.edu<mailto:jcox at nctc.edu>.

Thank you,
Melinda Carroll

North Central Texas College
1525 W. California Street
Gainesville, TX  76240

Melinda Carroll
Director of Admissions/Registrar
mcarroll at nctc.edu<mailto:mcarroll at nctc.edu>

PHONE: 940-668-3315
FAX: 940-665-7075
      WEB: www.nctc.edu<http://www.nctc.edu/>

Dedicated to Student Success and Institutional Excellence

NOTICE: This email message and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended solely for the recipient(s) to whom this email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, forward or otherwise distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately that you are not the person for whom this email was intended and delete this email (and attachments) from your system. Although every possible precaution is taken by North Central Texas College, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure that every email (and any attachment) is free of any virus or malicious content before opening it. NCTC cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. Due to Texas' very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, and available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.