[TACRAO] Listserv 2015 El Centro College TACRAO College Fair

Garza, Rebecca RGarza at dcccd.edu
Wed Oct 22 17:45:58 CDT 2014

October 22, 2014

Dear Recruiter,

El Centro College would like to invite you to participate in our 2015 TACRAO College Fair, scheduled on Monday, January 26, 2015, from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p. m. in the student center of our main campus.  El Centro College is located at 801 Main Street, Dallas, Texas 75202.

We will invite over 9000 El Centro College students, including members of our Phi Theta Kappa Honor's Society and Dual Credit High School students.

Please take a moment to review the enclosed information and send us your RSVP.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you so much for your continued support.

Sincerely,

Porscheanni Johnson
Student Services Assistant
El Centro College
College Transition Center
Pgjohnson at dcccd.edu<mailto:Pgjohnson at dcccd.edu>
214-860-2786

Shawn W. Johnson
College Director School Alliances and Institutional Outreach
El Centro College
Swjohnson at dcccd.edu<mailto:Swjohnson at dcccd.edu>
214-860-2364

Please visit our website at http://www.elcentrocollege.edu to learn more about our college.