[TACRAO] Listserv Position Available at Blinn College

Andrea Liner andrea.liner at blinn.edu
Wed Oct 22 14:57:22 CDT 2014

Blinn College is seeking a qualified applicants for State Reports Coordinator.  I invite interested applicants to make application for this position.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

https://employment.blinn.edu/postings/search?utf8=✓&query=&query_v0_posted_at_date=&861=1&commit=Search

Andrea “Andi” Liner
Dean of Admissions, Records/Registrar
Blinn College
902 College Avenue
Brenham, TX  77833
979-830-4413
andrea.liner at blinn.edu<mailto:andrea.liner at blinn.edu>
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CE459A.F9C17B50]<http://www.blinn.edu/>

As part of its commitment to student success, Blinn is implementing a Quality Enhancement Plan<http://www.blinn.edu/qep/> titled “Destination Success: First-Year Focus,” which utilizes learning communities to support first-year college students. Find out more at www.blinn.edu/QEP/<http://www.blinn.edu/qep/>.