[TACRAO] Listserv MHEC Maryland Higher Education Commission

Wardlow, Jack E jwardlow at southplainscollege.edu
Mon Mar 31 11:28:38 CDT 2014

Good morning TACRAO,

South Plains College received a letter from the Secretary of Higher Ed in Maryland informing us we had Maryland students participating in fully online programs offered at SPC.  We were informed of the penalties, costs, bonds, etc.., we must post in order to recruit and accept students from Maryland into a fully online program.

We do not have any Maryland students enrolled in fully online programs at SPC.  They said they obtained this information from IPEDS.

Has anyone out there had any experience with the Maryland Higher Ed system such as this?

Thank you for your help.

Jack

Jack E. Wardlow III
Associate Dean of Research and Reports