[TACRAO] Listserv Ticketed Commencement Ceremony

Sam Carrell SCarrell at uttyler.edu
Mon Mar 31 12:53:35 CDT 2014

UT Tyler bases ticketing numbers for each of our four ceremonies off the number of graduation applicants vs. the number of available guest seats in our venue, so numbers vary by ceremony. For the purpose of extra tickets, we recall all unclaimed tickets as of a designated date and make them available on a first-come, first-served basis. We just began using University Tickets to distribute and manage student tickets (all e-tickets) through an online system - so far the new system has worked well.

Sam Carrell, M.B.A.
Associate Registrar
Office of the Registrar
The University of Texas at Tyler
Ph: (903) 565-5925
Fax: (903) 565-5705

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail communication (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18, U.S.C 2510-2521, is confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or use in any way of the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received this message in error, and then delete it. Thank You.