[TACRAO] Listserv MHEC Maryland Higher Education Commission

Higgins, Kacey Kacey.Higgins at hsutx.edu
Mon Mar 31 11:31:53 CDT 2014

We also received this letter at Hardin-Simmons University. We do not have students from Maryland in online programs. I am also interested in what you find out.

Kacey Higgins| Registrar
Hardin-Simmons University | 2200 Hickory, Box 16190 | Abilene, TX 79698
office 325.670.1200 | fax 325.670.1261 | www.hsutx.edu/registrar
"An Education Enlightened by Faith"