[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees Survey 2014

Jerry Martinez Jerry.Martinez at utb.edu
Thu Mar 13 08:55:44 CDT 2014

The University of Texas at Brownsville's responses below:

Questions are
1.            Do you charge per transcript? If yes, how much?  $5.00
2.            Do you charge a student fee, service fee, print fee or some other fee in lieu of a transcript fee?  If yes, how much and is the fee assessed semesterly or annually? No
3.            Please note special situations. (Example first 2 free and charge from subsequent requests)

New for this year.
1.            Do you use an external service to process your transcripts? No. We process our transcripts in- house using the National Student Clearinghouse transcript ordering service.
2.            If yes, do you still offer a walk-up service. Yes

[cid:image001.png at 01CE6358.94F3F190]<http://www.utb.edu/>

Jerry Martinez
Assistant Registrar
956-882-7578 * fax 956-882-8832 jerry.martinez at utb.edu<mailto:jerry.martinez at utb.edu>
EDBC 1.100
1 West University Blvd.,
Brownsville, Texas 78520

Hello TACRAO....Seems like we have to do this annually.  Please join in.

Attached is a spreadsheet that was initially compiled by Sherry Wells in August 2010.  Please look to see if your institution is included and that the information remains accurate. I have noted in column E those institutions that were updated in February 2013.  If your institution is not included, then provide me with answers to the questions below.  We will update the spreadsheet and send it back out to the association.

Questions are

1.      Do you charge per transcript? If yes, how much?

2.      Do you charge a student fee, service fee, print fee or some other fee in lieu of a transcript fee?  If yes, how much and is the fee assessed semesterly or annually?

3.      Please note special situations. (Example first 2 free and charge from subsequent requests)

New for this year.

1.      Do you use an external service to process your transcripts?

2.      If yes, do you still offer a walk-up service

Thanks for your feedback!

Robert
[cid:585520618 at 14012009-3046]