[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees Survey 2014

Scott Branum tbranum at gc.edu
Thu Mar 13 09:07:25 CDT 2014

1.       Do you charge per transcript? If yes, how much? - No charge.

2.       Do you charge a student fee, service fee, print fee or some other fee in lieu of a transcript fee?  If yes, how much and is the fee assessed semesterly or annually? - We charge a $15 student services fee per semester.

3.       Please note special situations. (Example first 2 free and charge from subsequent requests) - Limit of 5 transcripts per request.

4.       Do you use an external service to process your transcripts? - No

5.       If yes, do you still offer a walk-up service - N/A
--
Scott Branum | Director of Admissions/Registrar
Galveston College