[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees Survey 2014

Garrick, Connie S Connie.S.Garrick at lonestar.edu
Wed Mar 12 17:24:28 CDT 2014

Updated for Lone Star College System below.

Questions are

1.       Do you charge per transcript? If yes, how much?  Yes.

2.       Do you charge a student fee, service fee, print fee or some other fee in lieu of a transcript fee?  If yes, how much and is the fee assessed semesterly or annually? Not in lieu of transcript charges.  Transcripts are $9/each.

3.       Please note special situations. (Example first 2 free and charge from subsequent requests)

New for this year.

1.       Do you use an external service to process your transcripts?  Yes, we use National Student Clearinghouse for our ordering process and PDF delivery.  Electronic delivery still being done through SPEEDE and we process all mail requests.

2.       If yes, do you still offer a walk-up service  Students can request their transcript to be picked up at the college campus but not walk-up service.

Thanks!

Connie Garrick
System Director of Student Records/Registrar
Lone Star College System - University Park
20515 SH 249  UP1104
Houston, TX 77070
281-290-2721

Hello TACRAO....Seems like we have to do this annually.  Please join in.

Attached is a spreadsheet that was initially compiled by Sherry Wells in August 2010.  Please look to see if your institution is included and that the information remains accurate. I have noted in column E those institutions that were updated in February 2013.  If your institution is not included, then provide me with answers to the questions below.  We will update the spreadsheet and send it back out to the association.

Questions are

1.       Do you charge per transcript? If yes, how much?

2.       Do you charge a student fee, service fee, print fee or some other fee in lieu of a transcript fee?  If yes, how much and is the fee assessed semesterly or annually?

3.       Please note special situations. (Example first 2 free and charge from subsequent requests)

New for this year.

1.       Do you use an external service to process your transcripts?

2.       If yes, do you still offer a walk-up service

Thanks for your feedback!

Robert
[cid:585520618 at 14012009-3046]