[TACRAO] Listserv time is running out!

Jeff Rhodes rhodesjh at utpa.edu
Tue Mar 11 16:12:52 CDT 2014

Hey folks!  Time is running out to reserve your hotel room at the Isla Grand Resort for the Ad Astra Texas Summit June 16-17!

We will start our meeting at 8:30 a.m. on June 16th, so arrive on Sunday the 15th and get in some beach time before we start!  We will close at noon on the 17th so you'll have plenty of time to catch a flight or an afternoon on the sand.

The rate is $103 per night for a single or double, and we can get that rate through March 16th.  That's only five days away, so don't delay.  Call 800-292-7704 to make your reservation today!

Hope to you see you at the Island!

JHR

Jeff Rhodes, Ed.D.
University Registrar
University of Texas-Pan American
1201 West University Drive
Edinburg, TX 78539
956.665.3109
www.utpa.edu/registrar<http://www.utpa.edu/registrar>

"If you don't like change, you'll like irrelevance even less."
- General Eric Shinseki, Chief of Staff, U.S. Army