[TACRAO] Listserv Dual Enrolled Students and State Reporting (CBM 002)

George W. Weir George.Weir at tamuk.edu
Wed Mar 12 10:07:53 CDT 2014

I am trying to find a way to report dual enrolled students correctly on
the CBM 002 without having to manually enter data on SZATXSI,  If the
student has met all three areas of TSI there is not an issue.  However,
if they have only met in one or two of the three areas, that is where I
am trying to determine how to code SZATXSI correctly without manually
coding each student.  I am a banner school and any ideas are
appreciated.

George W. Weir

University Registrar

Texas A&M University-Kingsville