[TACRAO] Listserv Question for Community Colleges

David Edwards david.edwards at navarrocollege.edu
Tue Mar 4 09:42:01 CST 2014

Navarro College is like Blinn in that we are mostly centralized but do have
some decentralization. Most transcripts are received and evaluated in
Corsicana. However, we do have an evaluator at our Waxahachie campus which
provides service to our two campus in Ellis County. Quality control and
consistency is maintained throughout our 5 campus system.

david edwards (3)