[TACRAO] Listserv Question for Community Colleges

Andrea Liner andrea.liner at blinn.edu
Mon Mar 3 15:48:12 CST 2014

Blinn College has a centralized transcript evaluation and some decentralization.  The majority of mailed transcripts and all speede transcripts are evaluated through a central location.  We have transcript analyst in Bryan that analyze transcripts that come to the Bryan address or are walked in by students.  However, the process is consistent at all of our campuses.  We have 4 analyst, two in Bryan, one in Brenham and one in Schulenburg.

Andrea "Andi" Liner
Dean of Admissions, Records/Registrar
Blinn College
902 College Avenue