[TACRAO] Listserv Question for Community Colleges

Angela Balch abalch at midland.edu
Mon Mar 3 16:29:38 CST 2014

What is your enrollment?  Do you evaluate ALL or only degree-seeking?

Angela

Angela M. Balch
Registrar
Midland College
432.685.4508
432.685.6401 Fax

>>> "Munson, Wanda" <Wanda.Munson at sjcd.edu> 3/3/2014 3:58 PM >>>
We have 3.5 evaluating college transcripts (paper and EDI).  The .5 is a full-time employee that also processes online applications the other .5 time.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF36F9.73D1CE40]

Wanda Simpson Munson
San Jacinto College
Dean of Enrollment Management & College Registrar
13735 Beamer Road | Houston, TX 77089
Direct: (281) 669-4711| Fax: (281) 669-4720
www.sanjac.edu<http://www.sanjac.edu/> | www.facebook.com/sanjacintocollege<http://www.facebook.com/sanjacintocollege> | @SanJacCollege