[TACRAO] Listserv Question for Community Colleges

Munson, Wanda Wanda.Munson at sjcd.edu
Mon Mar 3 15:58:43 CST 2014

We have 3.5 evaluating college transcripts (paper and EDI).  The .5 is a full-time employee that also processes online applications the other .5 time.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF36F9.73D1CE40]

Wanda Simpson Munson
San Jacinto College
Dean of Enrollment Management & College Registrar
13735 Beamer Road | Houston, TX 77089
Direct: (281) 669-4711| Fax: (281) 669-4720
www.sanjac.edu<http://www.sanjac.edu/> | www.facebook.com/sanjacintocollege<http://www.facebook.com/sanjacintocollege> | @SanJacCollege