[TACRAO] Listserv Community Colleges - Question?

Todd Fields TFields at collin.edu
Thu Nov 21 12:02:23 CST 2013

I was asked to send this out to TACRAO from one of our Deans.

Two-Year Community College Inquiry:

Does your institution utilize faculty as academic advisors? If so, can you provided a contact name for follow up? Doug Willis, Dean of Student Development Central Park Campus of Collin College, DWillis at collin.edu

Thanks

Todd

Todd Fields
Collin College
Registrar/Director of Admissions
(972) 881-5174

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.