[TACRAO] Listserv Community Colleges - Question?

Crawford, Francis dfbruce at lit.edu
Thu Nov 21 12:22:51 CST 2013

Lamar Institute of Technology (LIT) does utilize faculty as academic advisors.  The LIT website is the best way to contact them www.lit.edu .  Student's with undecided majors contact LIT Student Services.

Francis Bruce Crawford
Coordinator of Student Services
Lamar Institute of Technology
409-880-2285
dfbruce at lit.edu

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
~Maya Angelou