[TACRAO] Listserv Bacterial Meningitis

Jeff Rhodes rhodesjh at utpa.edu
Wed Nov 20 15:26:07 CST 2013

I would recommend having your own general counsel review this.  A scanned copy of a document is equivalent to the original, and they do not have authority over our record-keeping practices.
JHR

Jeff Rhodes, Ed.D.
University Registrar
University of Texas-Pan American
1201 West University Drive
Edinburg, TX 78539
956.665.3109
www.utpa.edu/registrar<http://www.utpa.edu/registrar>

"If you don't like change, you'll like irrelevance even less."
- General Eric Shinseki, Chief of Staff, U.S. Army