[TACRAO] Listserv New TACRAO Secretary

Jeff Rhodes rhodesjh at utpa.edu
Fri Nov 15 10:16:27 CST 2013

I second that!  Change is hard, and you led us through it with skill and wisdom. Thank you Stan!

JHR

Jeff Rhodes, Ed.D.
University Registrar
The University of Texas-Pan American

On Nov 15, 2013, at 9:44 AM, "Sherry Benoit" <sherry.wells at lamar.edu<mailto:sherry.wells at lamar.edu>> wrote:

Thank you Stan for all of your hard work the last 18 months as TACRAO secretary!

Sherry

Sherry Benoit, Ed.D.
Associate Vice-President
Strategic Enrollment Management
Lamar University
PO Box 11781
Beaumont TX 77710
409-880-1718 Office
409-880-7515 Fax

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.