[TACRAO] Listserv New TACRAO Secretary

Sherry Benoit sherry.wells at lamar.edu
Fri Nov 15 09:43:48 CST 2013

Thank you Stan for all of your hard work the last 18 months as TACRAO
secretary!

Sherry

Sherry Benoit, Ed.D.

Associate Vice-President

Strategic Enrollment Management

Lamar University

PO Box 11781

Beaumont TX 77710

409-880-1718 Office

409-880-7515 Fax

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including
attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of
confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under
Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender and delete this e-mail from your system.