[TACRAO] Listserv New TACRAO Secretary

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Fri Nov 15 10:38:30 CST 2013

Stan,
I was great working with you on the TEC for the short 6 months before I left my position as Treasurer.   I know that the friendship we made will last a long, long time.  Remember, I always laugh at your jokes!!!

Thank you for your diligent and exemplary work as our TACRAO Secretary.

Great job, good buddy!!!

Irene M. Robinson
Irene M. Robinson
Registrar
Alvin Community College
3110 Mustang Rd.
Alvin, TX 77511
V: 281.756.3501
F: 281.756.3834
http://www.alvincollege.edu<http://www.alvincollege.edu/>

2nd Year in a Row!
Alvin Community College ranked TOP 10%  of community colleges in the United States!
                 - The Aspen Institute

This email may contain confidential or privileged material. Use or disclosure of it by anyone other than the intended recipient is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email.