[TACRAO] Listserv Coordinator of Student Recruitment Position

Pearrow, Dorothy dapearro at utmb.edu
Mon Nov 11 18:55:16 CST 2013

Nick,
I had tried to place this yesterday in the listserv communications. Can you help me get this done?
The message is:

Coordinator of Student Recruitment Position
The University of Texas Medical Branch School of Nursing in Galveston, Texas has an opening for a Coordinator of Student Recruitment. The position would be responsible for all phases of marketing the School of Nursing to potential applicants including developing a marketing program for undergraduate and graduate programs, representing the school at various colleges and health fairs, advising applicants, developing marketing communications through website and social media. and managing applicants from initial contact through Orientation. This is an exciting opportunity to run the entire marketing function in a fast growing environment. Prefer a degree and minimum 2 years experience. For more information, please visit the website: http://www.utmb.edu/hcm/ or contact Dorothy Pearrow at Dapearro at utmb.edu<mailto:Dapearro at utmb.edu> or 409/370-0222.

I would appreciate any help you can provide in getting the above position publicized. Please let me know if I need to take additional steps.
Thanks again for your help,
Dorothy

Dorothy Pearrow
Director of Admissions & Student Affairs
UTMB School of Nursing
SON/SHP Building Office 2.208
301 University Blvd, Galveston, TX 77555
Email: Dapearro at utmb.edu<mailto:Dapearro at utmb.edu>
Phone: 409-722-8205
Fax: 409-772-8211
http://son.utmb.edu/
[UTMB_Health]     Working together to work wonders