[TACRAO] Listserv Recruitment Coordinator Position

Pearrow, Dorothy dapearro at utmb.edu
Mon Nov 11 18:55:09 CST 2013

Nick,
I am trying to get this advertisement put in the listserv communications:

Recruitment Coordinator Position
The University of Texas Medical Branch School of Nursing in Galveston, Texas has an opening for a Coordinator of Student Recruitment. The position would be responsible for all phases of marketing the School of Nursing to potential applicants including developing a marketing program for undergraduate and graduate programs, representing the school at various colleges and health fairs, advising applicants, developing marketing communications through website/facebook, etc. and managing recruitment through Orientation. This is an exciting position for anyone wanting to run the entire marketing function in a fast growing environment. Prefer a degree and minimum 2 years experience.For more information, please visit the website: http://www.utmb.edu/hcm/ or contact Dorothy Pearrow at Dapearro at utmb.edu<mailto:Dapearro at utmb.edu> or 409/370-0222.
 I had submitted it to the tacrao-owner at tamuc.edu<mailto:tacrao-owner at tamuc.edu>. Ideally, if there was anyone here at the conference, it would be great if I could meet them. Can you let me know if I need to take additional steps.

Thanks for your help,
Dorothy

Dorothy Pearrow
Director of Admissions & Student Affairs
UTMB School of Nursing
SON/SHP Building Office 2.208
301 University Blvd, Galveston, TX 77555
Email: Dapearro at utmb.edu<mailto:Dapearro at utmb.edu>
Phone: 409-722-8205
Fax: 409-772-8211
http://son.utmb.edu/
[UTMB_Health]     Working together to work wonders