[TACRAO] Listserv Coordinator of Student Recruitment

Pearrow, Dorothy dapearro at utmb.edu
Mon Nov 11 18:33:47 CST 2013

Nick,
I am trying to list the below job posting on the listserv communication. Can you help me?

Coordinator of Student Recruitment

The University of Texas Medical Branch School of Nursing in Galveston has an opening for a Coordinator of Student Recruitment.  This position would be responsible for all phases of marketing the School of Nursing to potential applicants including developing marketing plan for undergraduate and graduate programs,  representing the school at college and health organizations fairs, advising applicants, developing marketing communications on website and social media,  and managing the admission process through Orientation.  This is an exciting opportunity to manage the entire marketing process in a fast growing environment.  For more information,  please visit our website at http://www.utmb.edu/hom/ or contact Dorothy Pearrow   at Dapearro at utmb.edu or 409/370-0222.

Dorothy Pearrow

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.