[TACRAO] Listserv FINAL UPDATE: El Paso College Week

Michael J Talamantes michael.talamantes at austin.utexas.edu
Sat Nov 2 13:07:56 CDT 2013

[cid:image001.png at 01CEAFCF.1CC49760]

November 2, 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you all for submitting your registration forms!  Final updates have been made to the TACRAO Online Calendar of Events - check it out!

On November 1st, I sent all registered participants the following:

*        2013 TACRAO Program with High School Contacts.

*        2013 College Week Rep Entertainment Schedule - It's tradition!

*        Invitation for the El Dorado 9th Grade Academy College Fair.

On October 31st, I have sent all host high school campuses their final RSVP list.  I will be a road warrior like the rest of you this week; thus, I will have limited access to my email/phone.  Contact the campus directly if you need to make adjustments/updates to your RSVP.

I am so glad you all took advantage of the phenomenal rate at our host hotel...

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel El Paso Downtown
600 N. El Paso, TX 79901

They are completely booked!

See you all next week!

-Michael