[TACRAO] Listserv Hot Topics - 4 year/ Registrars

Stoker, Dr. Susan STOKER at tarleton.edu
Mon Nov 4 10:00:17 CST 2013

Hello!
I am moderating the Hot Topics session for Registrars at 4 year schools at the TACRAO meeting next week.
The session is from 1:15 to 2:05 on Tuesday, Nov. 12.

If there is anything that you have a burning desire to talk about please email me directly at stoker at tarleton.edu<mailto:stoker at tarleton.edu> and I'll put it on the list to discuss.

I'm sure that we all have many of the same "issues" so this is a great time to talk with others about what they are doing in certain situations or if you want more information about something.
Hope to see you all there!
Susan

Susan Stoker, Ph.D.
Registrar
Box T-0620 | Tarleton State University | Stephenville, TX 76402
Phone (254) 968-9120             Fax     (254) 968-9389
                                          www.tarleton.edu/registrar
[cid:image001.png at 01CED944.AA1D1800]