[TACRAO] Listserv Questions For Community Colleges

Cobb, Kristi S. Kristi.Cobb at texarkanacollege.edu
Wed Jun 26 09:02:15 CDT 2013

See below for Texarkana College's responses.

Kristi Cobb
Registrar
Texarkana College
2500 N Robison Rd.
Texarkana TX 75599
Phone 903-823-3358
Fax 903-823-3451
Kristi.Cobb at TexarkanaCollege.edu<mailto:Kristi.Cobb at TexarkanaCollege.edu>
www.TexarkanaCollege.edu<http://www.texarkanacollege.edu/>

Texarkana College
A great place to start...or start over!