[TACRAO] Listserv Imaging Class Rosters

Jeff Rhodes rhodesjh at utpa.edu
Tue Jun 18 14:26:50 CDT 2013

Susan,

The Texas auditors haven't asked for those for years. The DOE wants the information to verify eligibility for federal aid. We built an online form that allows faculty to report those students who have not shown up to class by the census date, and the financial aid office pulls back their aid.

JHR

Jeff Rhodes, Ed.D.
University Registrar
The University of Texas-Pan American