[TACRAO] Listserv Imaging Class Rosters

Stoker, Dr. Susan STOKER at tarleton.edu
Tue Jun 18 14:22:33 CDT 2013

We currently require instructors to sign a "final " roster after census. When I asked why I was told "because of the auditors".

1.        Do you require a paper roster with a signature by the instructor? If yes, when do you collect those? If yes, WHY do you collect them?

2.       Has anyone heard of the "auditors" wanting to see these, or are the rosters in the computer system (in our case Banner) enough for the "auditors"?

Any info that you want to share would be great. You can email me directly if you wish
Stoker at tarleton.edu<mailto:Stoker at tarleton.edu>

Thanks again!
Susan

Susan Stoker, Ph.D.
Registrar
Box T-0620 | Tarleton State University | Stephenville, TX 76402
Phone (254) 968-9120             Fax     (254) 968-9389
                                          www.tarleton.edu/registrar
[cid:image001.png at 01CE6C2F.46077680]