[TACRAO] Listserv Electronic Rosters

Jeff Rhodes rhodesjh at utpa.edu
Wed Jun 12 16:56:50 CDT 2013

Susan,

We built our own form that runs through ASSIST wherein faculty report non-attenders for pre-census attendance verification.  It has its frustrations, but it's a lot better than paper.  There was nothing delivered in Banner that met our needs.

JHR

Jeff Rhodes, Ed.D.
University Registrar
University of Texas-Pan American
1201 West University Drive
Edinburg, TX 78539
956.665.3109
www.utpa.edu/registrar<http://www.utpa.edu/registrar>

"If you don't like change, you'll like irrelevance even less."
-Author Unknown