[TACRAO] Listserv Electronic Rosters

Stoker, Dr. Susan STOKER at tarleton.edu
Wed Jun 12 16:39:31 CDT 2013

Hello! I would like to know if any Banner users are using any type of electronic roster certification and what you are using for this process.

We are trying to move away from "paper rosters" and would like to use something electronic. If it's already in the Banner package that is great (as the word "mod" is a bad word), but if you have something that you have done through a table or something online through your website we would be interested in that as well.

Feel free to email me directly.
Stoker at tarleton.edu<mailto:Stoker at tarleton.edu>

Thanks!
Susan

Susan Stoker, Ph.D.
Registrar
Box T-0620 | Tarleton State University | Stephenville, TX 76402
Phone (254) 968-9120             Fax     (254) 968-9389
                                          www.tarleton.edu/registrar<http://www.tarleton.edu/registrar>
[cid:image001.png at 01CE6787.AF628B80]