[TACRAO] Listserv Dean's list

David Short david.short at lamar.edu
Tue Dec 17 14:11:21 CST 2013

Kim,

Do you list "degrees and awards received" as part of your directory info
as well? If so, you should be fine releasing the highlighted portion of
the information (excepting those students who have chosen to be withheld
from directory information).

If you do not have parent names, high school and personal email designated
as directory info, I certainly would not include it in the report.

W. David Short, Jr.
Registrar
Lamar University
409-880-8060