[TACRAO] Listserv Dean's list

Miller, Tana tmiller at mail.wtamu.edu
Tue Dec 17 14:08:44 CST 2013

FERPA allows the release of awards earned/received and this could be considered under that category.  We do that here on our campus every semester as long as the student has not restricted their information.

We don't publish Parent Info (not even sure that can be listed as directory for FERPA - it isn't listed in the AACRAO guide).  We also do not have student email addresses designated as directory info here on our campus so we don't ever release that.  We do/will release Most recent education Institution attended but don't think we do that one often.

Tana

Tana J Miller
Registrar
West Texas A&M University