[TACRAO] Listserv Course Duplications

Mancone Fisher, Nichole NICHOLE.FISHER at tcu.edu
Thu Feb 22 11:42:23 CST 2024

Hi Ashley,

Our current students have to request to take transfer courses somewhere else.  They submit a transfer course request form and the individual college makes a determination on whether the course will transfer or will be applicable to the degree.  Each program has its own requirements as to whether a required course can be taken elsewhere.  We don’t import grades so even if it was approved, the course would not have an impact on Latin Honors.  Once enrolled at TCU, a student is limited to 4 courses (up to 16 hours) of transfer credit.

Nichole

[cid:image002.png at 01DA6584.330D2980]

Nichole Mancone Fisher, Ed.D.
UNIVERSITY REGISTRAR