[TACRAO] Listserv Official Transcript Information

Lorena Rios lorenar at LAREDO.EDU
Wed Feb 21 12:55:01 CST 2024

Hi Ashley!!!

  1.  Do you include a student’s SSN on the transcript? Yes
     *   Is it the entire SSN or partial? Partial – last four of social
  2.  Do you include a student’s date of birth on the transcript? Yes

     *   Is it the entire DOB or partial? Entire
  1.  Do you include anything other than perhaps name and student ID? LC student ID is also on the transcript

L 😊

[cid:image002.png at 01DA64C4.AE575EA0]

From: TACRAO <tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu> On Behalf Of Wheelis, Ashley
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 11:28 AM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu <tacrao at mailman.tamuc.edu>
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Official Transcript Information

EXTERNAL EMAIL: This email message came from an external source. Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.
Good morning,

We are doing a holistic review of our official transcript including student information included and wanted to get an idea of how others in Texas are operating.

  1.  Do you include a student’s SSN on the transcript?
     *   Is it the entire SSN or partial?
  2.  Do you include a student’s date of birth on the transcript?
     *   Is it the entire DOB or partial?
  3.  Do you include anything other than perhaps name and student ID?

Thank you,

Ashley Wheelis
Deputy Registrar
[cid:image001.png at 01DA64C5.2DC374D0]