[TACRAO] Listserv Official Transcript Information

Scott Branum sbranum at gc.edu
Wed Feb 21 11:31:48 CST 2024

Good morning, Ashley!  Please see our answers below:

  1.  Do you include a student's SSN on the transcript? - Yes
     *   Is it the entire SSN or partial? - Partial (Last 4 of SSN)
  2.  Do you include a student's date of birth on the transcript? - Yes
     *   Is it the entire DOB or partial? - Partial (Month and Date only; no year)
  3.  Do you include anything other than perhaps name and student ID? - We include the student's ID number used here at our institution.

Scott Branum
DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS/REGISTRAR | GALVESTON COLLEGE
4015 Avenue Q, Galveston, TX 77550
Phone: (409) 944-1216
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.gc.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=YgyX54Ml5nAi9y2887YrFf_YmGp-9CCXHTrsz53n7Fg4fpBNRqJlc6DthiB3yuvb&s=j47Id_VsZYtbEowXSW-OJLxFuVz8jptdKkqhmjj3oZ0&e=

[GC Logo Small]

We are doing a holistic review of our official transcript including student information included and wanted to get an idea of how others in Texas are operating.

  1.  Do you include a student's SSN on the transcript?
     *   Is it the entire SSN or partial?
  2.  Do you include a student's date of birth on the transcript?
     *   Is it the entire DOB or partial?
  3.  Do you include anything other than perhaps name and student ID?

Thank you,

Ashley Wheelis
Deputy Registrar
[cid:image003.png at 01DA64B9.8D667380]