[TACRAO] Listserv Student IDs

Margaret Alfaro margaret.alfaro at navarrocollege.edu
Mon Sep 11 10:49:52 CDT 2023

Hello!
Navarro College is considering new and innovative ways to approach student IDs.  We ran into opportunities with printers specifically this fall and are wondering how other colleges approach IDs.  Use a mobile ID? Tell me more...

ANY insight, modern approaches or solutions you are willing to share are greatly appreciated.

Please email me directly at margaret.alfaro at navarrocollege.edu.

Thanks,
Margaret

Margaret Alfaro
Director of Enrollment
Office Phone: 903.875.7331
margaret.alfaro at navarrocollege.edu

[Official Navarro College Email Signature Logo]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.navarrocollege.edu_index.html&d=DwIFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=jhq8YN93quFHJ1n_s-BCqZLH-i6dx-WFKgFY3LyuNdQOVIk9GxoWnC7E1GUiLgqe&s=w7amotFKJBwUnYv1WNh8RGOO8wqNEkHJd55TWFUQ1Ds&e= >