[TACRAO] Listserv FW: TACRAO assistance

Shana Castillo shana.castillo at rice.edu
Fri Sep 8 16:23:53 CDT 2023

Hello from Rice!

Sorry to bother you at the end of the day, but you are my last resort for assistance. I’m not sure who at Rice is the person who pays for our TACRAO membership/subscription. I was told that is the person who is given the Rice TACRAO passcode. I am wondering if you can share the passcode with me so I can complete the registration for the GTCF mobile app access codes. As you can see from this chain of emails with our Office of the Registrar, I’m not able to get this passcode as of now. We are signed up for college fairs starting next week in Dallas and would hate to send staff with prospect cards to fill out. I appreciate any help you can offer to me at this point. I am desperately in need of your assistance.

Best Regards,

Shana

 <https://youtu.be/ThsEa4FI0Oc> Shana Castillo (she/her)

Associate Director