[TACRAO] Listserv Transcripts

Martinez, Jerry MartinezJe at wcjc.edu
Thu Apr 13 16:56:36 CDT 2023

I've done the following at a few different places:

  1.  Transcripts already printed and waiting to be mailed would go out.
  2.  If your printing locally, order new paper asap. Pay the 'rush' charge with your transcript order and whoever has been designated as the certifying official, collect their signature and title and follow the instructions of your transcript vendor to get a new template created.
     *   Created temporary paper (Word document) with water mark of university logo/seal, etc., add a legend, and on each paper where grades are listed, we included "Printed on temporary paper. Accept as official".
  3.  If you're using a 3rd party transcript provider, you can probably work with them to update the name/signature, maybe in one day. You can pause pushing out transcripts for a day.
  4.  Email TACRAO that you will be sending transcripts on temporary paper.

Hope this helps!

Jerry

Jerry Martinez | Dean of Enrollment Management and Registrar
Wharton County Junior College | 911 Boling Highway, Wharton, Texas 77488
979.532.6965 | martinezje at wcjc.edu