[TACRAO] Listserv UTRGV's Response: Transcripts

Sofia Almeda sofia.almeda at utrgv.edu
Thu Apr 13 16:54:29 CDT 2023

Good evening,

Before the start of my registrar role here, our transcript paper bore the name of our interim registrar for several months.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D96E28.46204F10]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__utrgv.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=74qt6SNYPJljuaFsUVIDqMfbxGe35ipkTogzCsyzAFT8M_ISGte77NIy3gkTh3rL&s=0KylKcuNN2xDBruDm_Wwl_UIw8uNGUmUR_Vab4W1ZG8&e= >
Sofia Almeda
University Registrar
956-665-3650 * sofia.almeda at utrgv.edu<mailto:sofia.almeda at utrgv.edu>
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.utrgv.edu_ucentral_index.htm&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqe5YAXYFhHfS54cn-lLqj54&m=74qt6SNYPJljuaFsUVIDqMfbxGe35ipkTogzCsyzAFT8M_ISGte77NIy3gkTh3rL&s=hTk36Lu6boxBpvVPCJIerWUXW0oZUW1OAqfYv0Jt81Y&e=

Brownsville * Edinburg * Harlingen