[TACRAO] Listserv Diploma Tube Contents

Curran, Cortney ccurran at tvcc.edu
Tue Jan 25 17:31:41 CST 2022

We provide a congratulatory letter from the president, information about ordering diplomas, a letter from the alumni association office, and ceremony photographer info.  All of that is on a 4 page glossy document printed in our graphics and print shop on campus. We also recently added a couple of items (stickers, magnets, and keychains) from the Alumni Association and found that it was well received.

ProTip:  Avoid putting dates on the inserts if possible so you can just roll the stuffed unused tubes to the next ceremony.

Cortney Curran
Director of International Students/Completion Advisor
Trinity Valley Community College
903-670-2648
ccurran at tvcc.edu<mailto:ccurran at tvcc.edu>

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device