[TACRAO] Listserv Diploma Tube Contents

Joshua Renfro renfrojr at sfasu.edu
Tue Jan 25 17:26:04 CST 2022

At SFASU, we hand out purple tubes with the following items enclosed:

  *   Congratulatory letter (mentions that diploma will be mailed in 6 to 8 weeks)
  *   Letter from our Alumni Association with membership details
  *   Details/resources from our Center for Career and Professional Development Office
  *   Brochure from our Office of Research and Graduate Studies

Thanks,
Joshua Renfro | Assistant Registrar, Operations | Class of '17
Office of the Registrar | Stephen F. Austin State University | Rusk Bldg, Room 204
P.O. Box 13050, SFA Station | Nacogdoches, TX  75962