[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Papari, Joe jpapari at mail.smu.edu
Wed Sep 29 14:37:18 CDT 2021

Hi Mary,
Congratulations on your retirement!  Thank you for all you service to TACRAO community!

I really appreciate your guidance and support all these years. You always answered my calls and shared your wisdom.
I cannot count how many committees we have served together, but serving on the SACRAO Executive Committee with you was wonderful. Your leadership of the 2018 TACRAO conference registration and the TACRAO C&B ad hoc committee is commendable.

Best wishes for the many wonderful years in retirement!

Best Regards,
Joe

Joe Papari
Director of Enrollment Services for Student Systems and Technology
Southern Methodist University
jpapari at smu.edu<mailto:jpapari at smu.edu>